- Limited access from this evening through Saturday, November 29th due to limited staff availability.
- Please call the Police non-emergency number for maintenance emergencies or access issues. (practice rooms/offices/building). Classrooms are unavailable.
Night Monitor Report for Wednesday, November 19:
1. The MBA was left with several chairs and stands out (which I think happens quite often), a table in the middle of the stage (not as often) and the projection screen down (this was also down last night when I worked as well). I know that a Music Ed group was having a meeting/social thing there up until 9. I couldn't remember if you said to clear it or not, and I had no clue where to put the table, so I left it. The recording studio was also left a mess (as it was when we had our meeting there), and I thought you specified to reorganize that, so I did. The MBA also has a few mysterious clothing items that have been around a while.
2. There were music students playing the piano in MB 3142, which I have never had to deal with before, but I told them to leave. I have never dealt with that room before, so I left it unlocked as I usually do. Let me know if that is one we need to lock as well.
3. When I did the 10pm check, there was a group of students rehearsing in 1076 (I think, the corner classroom). I told them that since they didn't have a reservation, they had to leave. I thought I had locked that room on the 9pm round, but I guess I accidentally unlocked it instead.... The other classrooms were definitely locked, though.
Smith Hall condition, 7:30 am monday morning: