Building Emergency Evacuation Plans (Updated: SPRING 2019)
* Please download and save a copy of the BEAP for your records and reference. The University requires that ALL employees be aware and understand the information contained in the Building Emergency Evacuation Plans. Full time employees are required to view the BEAP training video.
Select the plan for your building(s) below:
Building Use, Code of Conduct, and Safety
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Use the practice rooms for their intended purpose, which is to practice music as required by their course of study.
- Use the pianos in the practice rooms respectfully, not move pianos between rooms, and report any problems to Music Operations.
- Will keep the practice room windows uncovered at all times.
- Keep the practice rooms clean and neat, and discard any trash brought into the rooms.
- Do not destroy state property or vandalize state property.
- Users must lock the room when vacating.
- Users will not engage in inappropriate activities. These activities include: unruly behavior, consumption of drugs or alcohol, smoking, sexual activity, or other unhygienic activities,
- Users MAY NOT teach lessons in School of Music Facilities unless part of a required class and/or studio lessons, or as part of the Piano Laboratory Program or Illinois Community Music Academy. To do so is a violation of School of Music and University Policy, and a violation of State Law.
During an ACTIVE Threat:
Campus Administrative Manual on use of premises and facilities